Training is available for the new Medical Treatment Guidelines (MTGs) that are to go into effect on January 1, 2021.
- Elbow Injuries
- Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Hip and Groin Injuries
- Hand, Wrist and Forearm Injuries (including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Occupational Interstitial Lung Disease
- Occupational/Work-Related Asthma
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder*
- Major Depressive Disorder*
The Board has developed training for each of the MTGs so that stakeholders can familiarize themselves with the new guidelines. Each training will provide an overview of the General Guideline Principles, conditions associated with the body part or disease, and treatment recommendations.
The training presentations are available as pdfs at Training for Non-medical and Administrative Staff
* Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Major Depressive Disorder have been posted for a 60-day public comment period starting on October 21, 2020. Training for these MTGs will be adjusted if needed based on the feedback received during the public comment period.
For more information, please visit the Board's website or call (877) 632-4996. You can also email MTGTrainings@wcb.ny.gov.