On behalf of the NYS Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons, we are pleased to offer members the following presentation provided by MLMIC.
After listening to this program, viewers will be able to:
- Understand regulatory requirements associated with COVID-19.
- Recognize resources necessary to reopen.
- Develop infection control measures for protecting patients and staff.
- Create new workflows and prioritize patient backlog.
- Identify areas of need in anticipation for a future surge.
CME AND DESIGNATION STATEMENT
MLMIC Insurance Company is accredited by the Medical Society of the State of New York (MSSNY) to provide CME for physicians. MLMIC Insurance Company designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Advocating for the orthopaedic surgeon, patients and musculoskeletal health in New York.
Address: PO Box 38004, Albany, NY 12203